DiagNose Company Profile
|DiagNose, a center of competence in K9 services, is an international
trainer and provider of explosives and narcotics detection dogs.
DiagNose is headquartered in France and has two additional training facilities as well, located in the UK, and the Netherlands
DiagNose’s uniqueness in providing K9 services:
DiagNose’s K9 services are based on the following principles:
· “Quality first” policy based on international experience – DiagNose trains its dogs according to the best experience gained at each of our training centers and by all of our expert trainers, who constantly share knowledge and experience in order to maintain the company’s quality policies.
· Our dogs are trained on real explosives, both standard and non-standard.
· Our dogs are trained according to local and global EU regulations. Each dog is certified by local authorities, i.e., civil aviation authority, local police, or army as applicable.
· DiagNose maintains a stock of highly trained explosives detection dogs (EDDs) in order to support its customers with best response time and quality.
· DiagNose keeps meticulous records of each dog’s training and maintenance.
· Our dogs are in top physical condition.
Diagnose provides EDDs and services for the aviation
industry as well as for the military, customs and various other
purposes. Our dogs are trained by DiagNose’s expert trainers on
specific client requirements.
Typical Working Scenarios for Diagnose Dogs are:
· Vehicles (inside and outside)
· Cargo warehouses
· Cargo containers and pallets
· Baggage make-up areas
· Cargo pallets