K9 Security Solutions For Small Airports and Terminals
Small airports require a level of security similar to that of large airports, but they usually find it difficult to meet the necessary requirements, mainly due to budgetary constraints.
DiagNose offers a highly cost-effective solution to meet the security needs of small airports and passenger terminals – the deployment of specially trained explosives detection dogs.
Explosives detection teams consisting of dog + handler can perform a wide variety of security tasks throughout the airport or terminal to close the security gaps or serve as peak-time reinforcements.
Among the range of duties that the team can perform:
- Inspection of vehicles at the airport entrance, and/or inspection of suspect vehicles
- HBS – screening of baggage, as a substitute for other methods or as a supplementary solution for use in peak times
- Inspection of passenger terminals
- Inspection of suspicious objects
- Inspection of suspicious aircrafts
- Serve as a general deterrence
The proposed solution is highly flexible, starting from the use of two teams and increasing per the needs of the airport or terminal.
See also: EC Regulation No. 300/2008.
Pricing packages are available upon request.
Please contact Mr. Ido Yitzhaki – click here
- Explosive Detection Dogs
- RASCargO™ Services at Israeli Border Crossings Points
- Sniffer dogs for sale – availability
- DiagNose Sponsored the AVSEC Conference in Hong Kong
- Meet DiagNose at the International AVSEC Conference in Hong Kong
- DiagNose RASCargO™ system clears first cargo shipments at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
- Watch Our Explosives Detection Dogs Video