DiagNose hosts delegation of airport security executives
On June 14th, 2010, DiagNose hosted a delegation of about 25 airport security executives from North America (USA & Canada).
The delegation was sponsored by ICTS Europe and by the American Association of Airport Executives (AAAE). Among our distinguished guests were Norman Mineta, former US Secretary of Transportation, Tim Anderson, Deputy Executive Director/Ops, Metropolitan Airports Commission; Lauren Stover, Assistant Aviation Director for Operation, Miami Airport; Carter Morris, SVP Transportation Security Policy, American Association of Airport Executives; Deborah Ciccotelli, Director, Safety & Security, Greater Toronto Airports Authority; Bob Aaronson, former Director General of ACI World and ICTS Europe board member; Mark Crosby, Chief of Public Safety & Security, Portland International Airport; and Jeanne Olivier, General Manager, Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.
On this occasion, a DiagNose team of expert sniffer dog trainers demonstrated multiple applications for using explosive detection dogs in the airport environment:
- Cargo screening
- HBS – Hold Baggage Screening
- Screening of abandoned luggage and suspicious vehicles, an application in which the dogs are controlled from a distance
- Explosives detection in an open area – here too, the dogs are remotely controlled
In addition, a presentation on RASCargO™, the unique cargo screening system operated by DiagNose worldwide, was conducted for the delegation.
- Explosive Detection Dogs
- DiagNose Sponsored the AVSEC Conference in Hong Kong
- Meet DiagNose at the International AVSEC Conference in Hong Kong
- Interesting Article – Canine Remote Explosive Scent Tracing
- Can Sniffer Dogs Detect PETN Concealed in Baggage or Cargo Shipments?
- DiagNose Provides Explosive Detection Dogs in South Africa
- Watch Our Explosives Detection Dogs Video